Friday, August 14, 2009

THE GRAND FINALE!!

$tan da MAN-Today is bits art gallery groups last day working. It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye to all of my friends and colleagues here, many of whom I have seen on a daily basis for over couple of months. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support I received here at bits, and to let you all know that I have appreciated the friendly atmosphere in which I have worked.

Vinnie da Pooh-We shared alot of fun times, painting, and blogging. Not so much blogging, but we definitely had fun painting. It was a rough six weeks but we pulled through, we gained alot of experience working, and improved our portfolio building skills.

Super Si-Si-Today is the BITS Open House. It is also the last day of the program. I am going to miss coming here every morning.This program has been a life changing experience. I had the best group in this program,ART GALLERY. I want to thank everyone I worked with and everyone that came out and supported us. I will miss it all. BYE:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment